Maria Fernanda Barbieri Machado

Maria Fernanda Barbieri Machado

Maria Fernanda Barbieri Machado
Mais ideias de Maria Fernanda
Jikook or Yoonmin? ❤ Battle of Ships Part. 1 😂 ©owner  #방탄소년단 #防弾少年団 #bts #bangtanboys #bangtansonyeondan #army #btsarmy #kpop #kpopl4l #kpopf4f #minyoongi #jikookfanart #jikook #jeonjungkook #jungookfanart #parkjimin #yoonmin #jungkook #yoonminfanart #sugafanart #btsfanart #jiminfanart #fanart #v #jimin #rapmonster #jin #suga #jhope

Jikook or Yoonmin? ❤ Battle of Ships Part. 1 😂 ©owner #방탄소년단 #防弾少年団 #bts #bangtanboys #bangtansonyeondan #army #btsarmy #kpop #kpopl4l #kpopf4f #minyoongi #jikookfanart #jikook #jeonjungkook #jungookfanart #parkjimin #yoonmin #jungkook #yoonminfanart #sugafanart #btsfanart #jiminfanart #fanart #v #jimin #rapmonster #jin #suga #jhope

tumblr_o7zfl71hqA1rngqpbo1_400.gif (268×343)

tumblr_o7zfl71hqA1rngqpbo1_400.gif (268×343)

If you use contacts, does your eye water up in tears when you take them out?

If you use contacts, does your eye water up in tears when you take them out?

Anonymous said: hi i saw the jihope lockscreen you drew and its so adorable

Anonymous said: hi i saw the jihope lockscreen you drew and its so adorable

nicolzey said: Hi! Why haven’t I found your blog earlier!? I don’t know but I’m glad I found it because your drawings are super cute and your BTS posts are perfect! Also could I ask for Jimin and J-hope wallpaper for an IPhone 6 if it’s not to much...

nicolzey said: Hi! Why haven’t I found your blog earlier!? I don’t know but I’m glad I found it because your drawings are super cute and your BTS posts are perfect! Also could I ask for Jimin and J-hope wallpaper for an IPhone 6 if it’s not to much...

Anonymous said: Hi! I just found your blog and I am in love!! ❤️❤️❤️. Your art is so cute and squishy and just pure perfection! So I can’t draw for shit but I love namjoonie and Tae, would it be possible to get a wallpaper for the iPhone 6 with...

Anonymous said: Hi! I just found your blog and I am in love!! ❤️❤️❤️. Your art is so cute and squishy and just pure perfection! So I can’t draw for shit but I love namjoonie and Tae, would it be possible to get a wallpaper for the iPhone 6 with...