Carson Pirie Scott & Company building located at State and Madison Streets in #Chicago, #Illinois. This postcard dated 1915. Building was built in 1899 by architect Louis Sullivan. Additions were added by architects D. H. Burnham & co. in 1903-04 and Holabird & Roche in 1906. The building became a Chicago landmark in 1970. It was closed in 2007 and in 2010 is being remodeled for mixed retail/office use as the Sullivan Center.