The Langton Road between Rusthall and Tunbridge Wells c1906.
Woodland Pathway, Rusthall, Kent
The Pantiles is a Georgian colonnade in the town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England. Formerly known as The Walks and the (Royal) Parade, it leads from the well that gave the town its name. The area was created following the discovery of a chalybeate spring in the early 17th century.S igned in 1739, the Rusthall Manor Act ensured that the Walks, the Wells and the Dipper's Hall would be freely accessible to the public.