Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cabbage recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Why haven't I made this cabbage recipe before? This is the best cabbage recipe ever! | Why haven't I made this cabbage recipe before? This is the best cabbage recipe ever! | By Recipe is easy…
293K views, 1.5K likes, 107 loves, 173 comments, 1.1K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Recipe is easy: Why haven't I made this cabbage recipe before?...
77 · No summer cookout is complete without a tray of stuffed cabbages! Tender cabbage leaves stuffed with rice, seasoned ground meats and a rich tomato sauce make this the perfect summer comfort food. Plus these freeze beautifully!
- 1 large size head cabbage (about 3-5 pounds)
- 1 lb ground beef (or 1 1/2 lbs if not using pork)
- 1/2 pound ground pork (omit if using all beef)
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, cooled white rice
- 3 10.75 ounce cans tomato soup (if using a deep dish pan with a 3” side use 4 cans)
75 · 45 minutes · Old-Fashioned Cabbage Casserole is a southern favorite with a creamy cabbage filling topped with buttery cracker crumbs. This creamy, cheesy casserole is comfort food at its best.
- 1 small head Green cabbage
- 1 Vidalia onion, medium
- 1 (10-ounce) can Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
Baking & Spices
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 30 1 sleeve ritz crackers
- 11 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sharp