Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Free base. Get inspired and try out new things.
If you're interested in trying out a whole food, plant-based diet, start with these 6 plant based oil-free salad dressing recipes.
64 · 55 minutes · Vegan berry crisp with 3 types of berries. It's naturally sweetened with crispy, grain-free topping! The perfect plant-based, gluten-free summer dessert!
- 7-8 cups mixed berries ((strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries))
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot starch ((or cornstarch or gluten-free flour))
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup shredded or desiccated coconut ((or sub almond flour or rolled oats if OK with grains))
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans ((or other nut of choice))
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil or vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup ((optional))
Strawberry oatmeal bars, a vegan & gluten-free recipe. This crumble cake is tasty, soft and fruity. The recipe is sugar-free, healthy & easy.
2 · This creamy Miso Ginger Tahini Salad Dressing pairs perfectly with any hearty salad. Easy to make with tangy, sweet, and umami filled notes.
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Lemon, Juice of
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 2 tsp Tamari
- 1 tsp Yellow or white miso paste
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Ginger powder or 1/2 tsp grated ginger
Are you searching for Japan Hairstyle png hd images or vector? Choose from 160+ Japan Hairstyle graphic resources and download in the form of PNG, EPS, AI or PSD.
253 · A healthy plant-based breakfast with oats, chia seeds, and protein powder.
- 2 cups Almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup Rolled oats, Old-Fashioned
- 2 scoops Protein powder
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
Baking & Spices
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Nuts & Seeds
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
Adorable dress up amigurumi doll base crochet-along! This amigurumi doll measures 7 inches tall. Free amigurumi doll base crochet pattern. Materials.
This base ten block match is an activity for kindergarten and first grade students to help recognize and count numbers in the base ten system.