Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Frozen cupcakes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Stunning dessert table at a Frozen birthday party! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com/?utm_content=buffer39687&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer!
How to bake Frozen cupcakes!
Parties shouldn't break the bank, with a little time and some imagination you can throw a party with some easy decorations and a little love! Don't forget the cake... or a pull-apart cupcake cake...
These cupcakes are a special treat for the kids and so easy to make. Preparation is only 15 minutes and cooking time is also only 15 minutes.
Baking & Spices
- 300 g Golden icing sugar, Unrefined
- 125 g Muscovado sugar, Unrefined
- 125 g Self raising white flour
- 125 g Butter that has been kept
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 Egg(s) (free range is best)
- 100g Redcurrants and also a few extra for decorating the cupcakes