Healthy fruit crisp
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Healthy fruit crisp. Get inspired and try out new things.
Healthy Chai Spice Apple Crumble – an easy dessert that's healthy enough for breakfast! It has a full serving of fruit & NO eggs, refined flour or sugar! ♡ easy clean eating apple crisp recipe. low sugar apple crisp with oat topping. best simple apple crisp.
The Ultimate Healthy Blueberry Crumble – this easy dessert is healthy enough for breakfast! A full serving of fruit & NO eggs, refined flour or sugar! ♡ easy blueberry crisp recipe. best healthy blueberry crisp. gluten free vegan blueberry crisp.
Original adds the great taste of real dairy whipped topping to your favorite fruit, coffee, cocoa, or dessert—without adding hydrogenated oils like the other guys.
A fun and simple twist to a classic savory breakfast. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and you've got a delicious brunch treat!
102 · 65 minutes · The best healthy apple crisp recipe that's naturally sweetened with maple syrup instead of sugar and topped with a crunchy oat pecan topping. Serve this delicious apple crisp warm with vanilla bean ice cream. The perfect way to use up fall apples!
- 5 Honeycrisp or granny smith apples, medium
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats, old fashioned
- 1/4 cup Butter or vegan buttery stick
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup, pure
Baking & Spices
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar, dark
- 1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Whole wheat pastry flour
Nuts & Seeds
- 1/2 cup Pecans, raw
Beer, Wine & Liquor
- 1 tbsp Bourbon
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. 2. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium mixing bowl: flour, milk, water, lemon pepper and sea salt. 3. Break or cut the cauliflower into small 1½ inch pieces. 4. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying with nonstick spray. 5. Dip each cauliflower piece into the batter, completely covering it and then shake off any excess batter before laying it on the foil. Repeat for all cauliflower pieces being sure to lay them in a single layer…
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1 15 oz. can Corn, organic sweet kernel
- 1 cup Greens, mixed
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
Bread & Baked Goods
- 8 Corn tortillas, gluten-free
- 1/4 cup Hidden valley greek yogurt ranch
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Water