How to make chocolate
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for How to make chocolate. Get inspired and try out new things.
DIY Cute Chocolate Butterflies (Video): Easy Butterfly Cupcake Topping Ideas
A photo tutorial for making chocolate brush strokes, showing how to melt chocolate or candy coating. Learn how to make this awesome decoration.
A chocolatier shares her Chocolate Making Tips so you can make the best homemade chocolates. Learn how to choose the right chocolate, melt it properly, and use it to create decadent candies. Learn how to make modeling chocolate (candy clay) and how to fix it if it's greasy or dry and how to color and paint chocolate.
Everything you need to know about tempering chocolate, from the simple science behind the process to my go-to (easiest!) method.
1 · Use Candy Melts candy to make the balloons and the sprinkle confetti, then top your cake with a candle or a birthday message and you're all set to celebrate!
Baking & Spices
- 1 Cake icing smoother
- 1 Decorator icing, Creamy White
Bread & Baked Goods
- 6 inch Performance aluminum round cake pan
- 12 oz Bright white candy melts candy
- 1 oz Candy decorating primary colors set
- 1 Garden candy color set
- Non-Stick Cooling Grid - 14.5 x 20-Inch - Cooling Rack
- Decorator Preferred 9inch Angled Spatula
- 12-Inch Disposable Decorating Bags, 24-Count - 12-Inch Disposable Piping Bags
- Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Warming tray
- 13 X 19-inch rectangular cake boards, 5-piece
A tip for making romantic chocolate covered strawberries...or a delicious afternoon snack!
This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it’s the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! This mug cake recipe is made with chocolate chips and no eggs.
1 · 35 minutes · Chocolate heart shaped bowls filled with luxuriously smooth chocolate mousse.
- 1 Heart sprinkles, red
- 1 Raspberries, fresh
- 3 Egg yolks, large
Baking & Spices
- 12 oz Semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Whipped cream made from
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz Melted and tempered pure dark chocolate or melted confectionery coating/candy melts
- 3 tbsp Water