See www.mcpclawfirm.com for more.
View of Two Trees, Ventura, California. The two blue gum eucalyptus trees that overlook the city are landmarks to Venturans. One tree is part of a grove of 13 trees originally planted by Joseph Sexton and Owen Marron. By 1940 only five trees remained until vandals chopped down three trees. The trees were replanted bringing the total back to five. In 1956 vandals once again chopped down three trees leaving one original tree and one replacement tree standing.