The Sainte-Chapelle (French Holy Chapel) is a royal medieval Gothic chapel, located near the Palais de la Cité, on the Île de la Cité in the heart of Paris, France. Begun some time after 1239 and consecrated on 26 April 1248, the Sainte-Chapelle is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture. Its erection was commissioned by King Louis IX of France.
Le Mus茅e d'Orsay - Entr茅e - Grande horloge
Bakery shop hanging-sign, Eguisheim, Alsace Wine Route, France, Europe