Coconut Goat's Milk Dog Treats | Healthy Dog Treat Recipe
Published on August 30, 2022
Coconut Goat's Milk Dog Treats | Treats can be more than just treats. If you add the right ingredients, they can boost your dog’s overall health. Take our Coconut Goat’s Milk Dog Treats, which include The Honest Kitchen’s Instant Goat’s Milk. Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, goat’s milk helps support your dog’s digestion, immune systems, and wellbeing.
- •1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- •2 cups coconut flour
- •1/2 cup coconut oil
- •2 eggs
- •1/2 cup peanut butter
- •2 tablespoons The Honest Kitchen Instant Goat’s Milk
- •1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- •Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- •Add eggs to large bowl and beat. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir together until a soft dough forms.
- •Using a tablespoon, scoop up the dough and place the small ball onto the cookie sheet. Repeat until all the dough is used up.
- •Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- •Remove from oven and let cool on cooling racks for 2-3 hours.
- •Store in airtight container and keep in refrigerator or freezer.
I used dog-friendly candy melts for a sweet drizzle. You can use peanut butter as a drizzle if you’d like.