Pumpkin & Apple Dog Treats | Dog Treat Recipe
Published on September 26, 2022
Bring the spices of the season into your kitchen with these homemade dog treats. You know that it’s fall as soon as you smell pumpkin in the air. A favorite around our offices, we wanted to share this delicious treat with our four-legged best friends.
- •2 cups gluten-free flour
- •2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- •1/4 cup applesauce
- •1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- •1 egg
- •1 1/2 tbsp Instant Goat's Milk
- •Preheat oven to 325°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- •Add Instant Goat's Milk powder, gluten free flour, and ground flax seed into a large bowl and stir together.
- •Add egg and applesauce and pumpkin puree to dry mix. Stir well until combined. Add water until a firm dough is formed.
- •On a floured surface, roll out dough to ½ to ¼ inch thickness. Cut out using cookie cutters and lay out on cookie sheets.
- •Put trays in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- •Remove from oven and let cool on racks for an hour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.