Top iPad & Apple Pencil tips 🍎 super useful iPad tips & hacks iOS
Details below 👇
1. Stacking: stack app icons, photos, web images & files to move/save them in one go. Long press and wiggle one object then tap on the other objects with another finger.
2. Minimize keyboard: pinch in with 2 fingers to minimize the keyboard. Pinch out to maximize.
3. Pinch copy & paste: pinch in with 3 fingers on a photo or text to copy, pinch out with 3 fingers to paste.
4. Screenshot with apple pen: swipe the apple pen from the bottom left corner to take a screenshot. You can save the image or tap on "Full page" to save it as a PDF.
5. Floating videos: Go to Safari -> youtube. Play the video in full screen and tap the "picture in picture" icon in the upper left corner. Switch between the Mobile/Desktop website if you can't find the picture icon.
6. Color picker tool: take a screenshot. Tap on the multicolored circle in the tools panel -> tap on the dropper tool. Move your apple pen to any part of the image to get the hex color code.
7. Stacking & multitasking: open a split screen by tapping on the 3 dots at the top of your iPad. Open another app and the two will appear side by side.
8. Handwriting to text: Go to settings -> Apple pencil and turn on Scribble.
9. Split screen Safari: drag any web link from emails/messages to the side to open it up in a split screen.
10. Quick notes: swipe the apple pen from the bottom right corner to bring up a quick note.
11. In Safari, select text and tap on "New quick note" to save it to quick notes.
12. Drag & drop to calendar: drag & drop handwritten notes from apps like Goodnotes to the Calendar app.
13. Split screen files: in files app, long press and drag a folder to the side to open it up in a split screen.
Follow me for more!