Peanut Butter Dog Treats Recipe
2 cups coconut flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 dollop canned pumpkin
1 cup hot water
Mix together, adding more flour if needed to get a firm dough.
1. Start by mixing together the coconut flour, rolled oats, peanut butter, canned pumpkin, and hot water.
2. Once your mixture has formed a dough, remove it from the bowl to start kneading. You’ll want to knead it until it’s about 1/3-inch thick.
3. Now it’s time to get out your cookie cutter. Don’t worry: If you’re not the proud owner of a dog bone-shaped cookie cutter (or any cookie cutter, for that matter), you can simply roll the dough into small balls.
4. To bake, grease a cookie sheet and arrange the treats, leaving a bit of space between each one.
5. To finish things off, bake for 40 minutes at 350°F. Let cool completely before sharing with your pup.
I Homemade Dog Treats I Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats I Homemade Dog Treat Recipes I Homemade Dog Treats Easy I Easy to Make Dog Treats I