When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures.
Teaching a reader to use a strategy is only like 25% of the battle. Getting them to USE IT INDEPENDENTLY is the other 75%!! What do you do to get your kids there? I've found that different things work for different students - some are fine using posters on a classroom wall, while others need something right in front of them as they read, like this strategy menu! Guided Reading Activities, Guided Reading Lessons, Word Work Activities, Vocabulary Activities, Reading Skills, Reading Ideas, Reading Workshop, Reading Groups, Reading Levels
Save
From
learningattheprimarypond.com

Guided Reading Toolkit Landing Page

Teaching a reader to use a strategy is only like 25% of the battle. Getting them to USE IT INDEPENDENTLY is the other 75%!! What do you do to get your kids there? I've found tha… 
More

writinglessons
Alison @ Learning At The Primary Pond - Writing Lessons | Reading Lessons for Teachers
31k followers

More like this