• 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips or squares
• 1/2 red onion, cut into large chunks
• 1 or 2 tablespoons olive oil
• generous pinch of each: salt, pepper, garlic powder
• cooked rice, for serving
• spicy peanut sauce, for serving
• Preheat oven to 415° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Add the prepared veggies and pineapple to the prepared baking sheet. Toss with the olive oil and seasonings and continue to toss until everything is well combined.
• Make sure the veggies and pineapple are in spread into a single layer and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes (tossing halfway through) or until everything is looking golden.
• Serve over rice and top with spicy peanut sauce.
• Tofu is a great addition to this recipe!