The Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal is a chapel in Paris revered by Catholics as the site of three apparitions of the Virgin Mary in 1830 The Chapel of the Daughters of Charity was consecrated in Paris on August 6, 1815 and dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The building was previously the medieval Hôtel de Châtillon.
Holy Relic of the Blessed Virgin Mary, from her girdle (belt, cincture). It was taken from the grave of Saint Thomas the Apostle who brought it from Jerusalem to India. Now it is preserved under the guard of Jacobite Syrian Church in Homs, Syria.
Blessed Imelda Lambertini – May is the patroness of First Holy Communicants. Imelda was born in 1322 in Bologna, the only child of Count Egano Lambertini and Castora Galuzzi. Her parents were devout Catholics and were known