The Prussian Crown Jewels consist of a set of crowns, orb, and sceptres. Prussia joined the German empire in and most of the Prussian regalia are on public display in the Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin.
The crown was made in 1347 for the eleventh king of Bohemia (and Holy Roman Emperor) Charles IV. It is wrought of extremely pure gold and decorated with 19 sapphires, 44 spinels, 1 ruby, 30 emeralds and 20 pearls.
French sterling vermeil church crown to be used in the service at the altar. It has hallmarks of Minerva and a Rooster. The crown is set with real diamonds, pearls, amethysts, and rubies. The amethysts are carved into bees and set with pave diamonds.