Product sold by
Makeup Organizer Label Decals | Makeup Labels for Storage and Organizing | Ikea Alex Makeup Drawers | Stickers for Make up
Add our high quality die cut decals to your makeup organizers to help keep your space organized and clean!
Size will depend on number of characters. We try to keep the letter height the same so all words look similar, so the length will vary between all. Most will be between 4 inches and 8 inches in length. We can also do custom sizing if required, please mention the MAXIMUM length you can use when placing your order, if it is less than 8 inches.
••••••••How to order•••••••
Each label is sold individually, if you would like 5 total you will need to add 5 to your cart.
1. Select the color
2. Select the style
3. Enter label name in box
4. Add to cart
5. Repeat for remaining labels
DECALS ONLY, DOES NOT INCLUDE DRESSER. Dresser in photos is the IKEA Alex dresser.
- Professionally computer cut for straight lines
- Made from high quality Oracal automotive grade vinyl so color will not fade in sun
- Easy install, just peel the backing and apply to any smooth surface
- Made in Canada
Orders will ship in 1-2 business days (sometimes same day!).
All orders are shipped via regular letter mail, so there will be no tracking for your order. This is the most cost effective method for shipping decals and the savings are passed on to you!
Shipping times are as follows:
Within Canada: 4-10 business days
To the US: 9-20 business days
International: 20-40 business days (the UK is usually faster)
Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces! just peel and stick!
Long lasting 5+ year life expectancy for outdoor & 7 + indoor durability
About Vinyl Decals:
These are DIE-CUT decals meaning there is no background. If there is a background color in the picture, it is used only as a example.
The background color will be the color of the surface you place the sticker on, or clear if you put it on a window.
Vinyl Decals come in 3 pieces:
1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape.
(Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. Middle layer is your actual decal or sticker
(It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the paper backing.
(protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the paper backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
6. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
7. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.