Product sold by
Dollhouse with a balcony for American Girl or 18 inch Dolls PDF Plans Step-by-Step instruction - NOT ACTUAL house
This listing is for an electronic pdf file of plans only - not actual dollhouse.
Finished dollhouse measures 78 1/2” inches tall, 62 1/4” inches wide and 26 1/2” inches deep.
The cost of creating a home can range from $ 150 to $ 300, depending on the price of the materials in your area, as well as on the type of finish you choose.
We will provide email support for questions when building the dollhouse.
Listing Included: (55 sheets)
1. Listing of materials and tools (with reference to the goods in the store for example)
2. General View and dimensions
2. Exploded rendering with piece callouts
3. Layout parts on the plywood sheet (to maximize material usage)
4. Very detailed step by step instructions with colored diagrams and photos
5. Parts drawings, showing detailed dimensions of all the panels.
You will need to have the tools and some experience using those tools. Expect to spend 10 to 20 hours depending on your skill level.
The house is designed so that all the details in it were as simple as possible, and its creation does not cause much difficulty.
Also in the step by step guide explains all the nuances of working with details.
Please note, that the doll house is very large and will not be easy to move. So, You will need to make sure it could be moved after being assembled.
All materials are available at your local hardware store (Lowe’s, Menard’s, or Home Depot for example).
If you do not want or cannot pay using PayPal, select Other payment, and then follow this link https://checkout.seller-online.net/?build4joy