Any of my anklets can be resized as bracelets - I hope my jewelry brings you joy when you wear it and helps you feel closer to the beach!
This fun and colorful anklet was made using:
- frosted white Toho seed beads
- frosted teal Toho seed beads
- turquoise luster Czech glass seed beads
There is no clasp, it is strung on a sturdy elastic cord for a very comfortable and secure fit. It works well with various styles and is a perfect accessory for your wardrobe!
It is 10 inches long, a perfect length that fits many ankle sizes. Ankle bracelets made in the US are typically size 9-10 inches. Please measure your ankle carefully before purchasing and choose the size you need at the checkout.
This can also be made into a bracelet - simply pick a wrist size at checkout
The average bracelet size for an adult woman is 7.5 inches. For a smaller, petite wrist, 7 inches. For a larger wrist, 8 inches is the industry standard.
If you're purchasing a bracelet for a child or teen, the sizes are generally 5.5 to 6 inches for 4-7 years. 6 to 6.25 inches for 7-10 years. And for a teen, 6.5 to 7 inches.
:: How to measure your wrist ::
- Use a flexible tape measure or strip of paper to measure your wrist just below the wrist bone.
- If you're using a plain strip of paper, mark the desired size with a pen or pencil, then use a ruler to measure the length.
Coupon Code: 10OFF50 to receive 10% off your purchase of $50 or more!
Ships from and sold by