• 1 lb petite potatoes washed and halved
• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 lb chicken tenders, fat trimmed
• 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning
• Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Add the potatoes to the sheet pan then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and chopped garlic. Toss well to coat then roast in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes, until the potatoes start to turn slightly golden brown.
• Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the broccoli florets. Toss well to combine then push the veggies to 2/3 of the pan, leaving enough room for the chicken tender.
• Place the chicken tenders in a row on the sheet pan (it's okay if they're touching). Brush olive oil on one side of the chicken then flip it over and brush it on the other side. Generously sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning on top of each chicken breast to almost coat them fully. Place back in the oven and bake for another 15-18 minutes until the potatoes are crispy and the chicken is cooked all the way through (it should reach an internal temperature of 165°F).
We're sharing tons of tips and storage instructions at whatmollymade.com. Just search "everything bagel chicken!".